Does 253 Evictions represent landlords or tenants?

Our firm represents landlords and property managers exclusively.

Can I evict a tenant for non-payment of rent?

Yes. There is no legally-accepted reason for tenants to not pay rent and you have every right to evict those who breach the rental contract. We can help you facilitate the eviction process legally from start to finish.

How much notice must I give a tenant that they are being evicted?

If a tenant fails to pay rent on time, you must provide a written 3-Day Pay or Vacate notice. If they are able to pay their rent in its entirety within those three days, the eviction process must stop. If they don’t, we will help you move forward with obtaining a court-mandated eviction order.

How much will it cost me to evict a tenant?

We provide landlord eviction services for just $253.00 per eviction! Contact us today to initiate the process.

Under what circumstances can I legally evict a tenant I no longer want living on my property?

You may evict tenants for non-payment of rent, conducting or engaging in illegal activity on your property, and waste and nuisance violations. Proper notices must be given before you force the in-breach tenant to leave.

How many years of experience does your legal team possess?

Principal attorney Fred L. Hetter has been practicing law for over 25 years.

What areas do you serve?

253 Evictions is located in Steilacoom and we typically accept cases from clients in Steilacoom, Tacoma, and Lakewood, as well as throughout Pierce and Thurston counties and the surrounding areas.

What forms of payment does 253 Evictions accept?

We accept payment via cash, check, money order, or major credit cards. We do not accept American Express.

What are your firm’s hours of operation?

Our usual hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Do you take appointments outside of your normal business hours?

If you are unable to meet for an appointment during our usual business hours, we can coordinate a different time with enough notice. Please call our office to discuss scheduling an off-hour consultation.

253 Evictions represents landlords in Pierce and Thurston counties who need to evict non-paying tenants quickly and affordably. Contact our firm today at (253) 759-6853 to begin the eviction process. We can handle the entire process via fax.